HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION
To participate in the Miss T World 2020 contest, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
– Be a transgender woman, none op, pre op, or post op.
– Be at least 18 years old
– Represent a country even if it is not your country of origin.
– Wear typical costume that relates to that country.
-There can be 3 candidates per country.
– Registration fee of €400 Euros must be paid in full before the competition.
– The contestant, must participate in all activities that precede the event.
-All participants who do not attend and / or refuse to participate in any activity will be automatically disqualified.
– The contestants must provides the following clothing items:
Evening gown dress
– If the Miss T World 2020 is not able to fulfil its obligations for any reason, the Miss T World 2020 Organisation will nominate one of the finalists as the new successor.
– Racist acts, hate, discrimination, bullying, acts of violence, acts of violence and or involvement in illicit acts will be grounds for the immediate and irrevocable disqualification from Miss T World 2020.
– If the winner of Miss T World 2020 is not able to fulfil her obligations for any reason, the Miss T World Organisation will nominate a successor from the available finalists of the contest in 2020 to continue the work of the organisation
– It is prohibited to use the title “Miss T World 2020” by the winner or any participant in pornographic and nude productions (magazines, videos, DVDs, Movies, Shows or erotic ads).
-By signing Miss T world Organisation contract, you authorise us to use your images and likeness in our promotional materials in all forms of media platforms before and after the event.
All videos and photos of the participants will remain the exclusive property of Miss T World.